|By Lisa VanWilliams|
- 2 handfuls salad greens, washed and dried (I like butter lettuce mix for this recipe)
- 2 pears, washed, cored, peeled and thinly sliced (bosc or any preferred)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup roasted walnut halves
- 2 oz Gorgonzola cheese
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Divide lettuce onto 2 chilled plates.
- In a small bowl combine the pears, blueberries, walnuts, crumbled cheese and dressing. Mix together and season with salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste. Drizzle over the salad and serve!