|Review by Lisa VanWilliams|
They were kind enough to send some samples of the Pacific to indulge in while freezing temps hover over New England. The scents are strong and super sweet. Comptoir suggests layering the scents to create your own "signature scent". The reviews on the brand are very high and people seem to get bombarded with compliments when they wear the fragrances. One reviewer said her daughter said she smelled like "cake and glitter" when she wore the Vanilla Extreme. I am not much a "Vanilla Girl", but, I do love the Aqua Motu which is a light, airy, summery scent that evokes the fresh ocean breezes of the tropical high seas. It reminds me of Cool Water.
They offer other scents like:
- The Vanillas - Vanille Abricot, Vanille Coco, Vanille Ambre, Vanille Extreme
- The Fruits - Mora Bella
- The Flowers - Aloha Tiare, Musc Alize
- The Cocos - Coco Extreme, Coco Figue
- Fresh Waters - Eau De Lagons, Aqua Motu
- The Spices - Bois De Filao, Mage D'Orient, Amour De Cacao
The price is $32 for 30ml or $85 for 100ml. They also offer a full line of men's scents that can be described as woodsy and spicey.
You can order them online here at Sephora:
You can order them online here at Nordsrom: