Monday, October 5, 2015

Leaf Cookies


My daughter informed me pre-coffee at 7:30 a.m. this morning we were making Fall cookies. So, this morning we made Leaf cookies. We found a simple recipe off Betty Crocker and now we are fully stocked with colorful rainbow leaf cookies and she is one happy kid. It was a fun project and I'm happy we had some things to make it work. We had picked up some Fall cookie cutters at Christmas Tree Shop over the weekend for $1.99 and I had some food coloring leftover in my pantry.
Recipe used:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/leaf-cookies/1b6a7a92-a776-496f-a2a0-a5167206b471

Still in our jammies!
First few ingredients

Eggs and vanilla added, then flour next

Split into 3 & add color, mix well
Roll into balls and flour dough and rolling pin
Add flour as needed, and you may need to put back in fridge for ten mins so it's easier to work with













No comments:

Post a Comment