|Review By Lisa VanWilliams|
You can check the store locator on their webpage to find a store where you can purchase these. The baking sheet sheet goes for $12.99. In Connecticut, it's available at Home Depot locations.
If you want to win a roll for free, just like this post on Facebook and you will automatically be entered to win a Baking liner to test out yourself. Winner will be notified Monday, October 26th by Facebook email.
To read more about Cookina and other products they offer please go to:
- 100% Non-stick: Food simply glides off the PTFE (PFOA free) coated non-stick fabric
- Reusable and reversible
- Oil and fat-free cooking: Allows you to cook without fat or oil for a much healtier lifestyle.
- Your food is tastier, lower in calories and retains all of its vitamins
- Holds no odor or flavor from previous use
- Easy to clean:No need to scrub. Easy wipe or wash clean.
- Easy cut to size
- Multipurpose non-stick liner
- Perfect for use on baking sheets and pans, making cleanup easier
- Ideal for cookies, pies, cakes, biscuits, bread, baked goods, nachos, pizza, fish, chicken, roasts, casseroles and even eggs in a pan
- Perfect for roasting food on oven trays
- Makes a great non-stick surface for breads and candies
15,75 IN X 25,98 IN (2.84 SQ.FT.)
40 cm X 66 cm (0.264 m2)
MADE FOR HIGH-TEMPERATURE COOKING
Temperature-resistant 500ºF (260ºC)
DO NOT USE ABOVE 500ºF (260ºC)
CARE & USE
- Wash with water before first use
- Use plastic or wooden utensils (no sharp utensils)
- After use, soak and wash in warm soapy water and use the scour pad included
- Do not use scouring agents
- Do not fold or crease
- Store flat or rolled with the Cookina® Ring
- Easy to cut size
- Can be used on both sides
|Cut to tray or pan size|