Cosmopolitan just ran an article, "What Ronda Rousey Really Eats In A Day" and we got the lowdown on what the 5ft 7in 135 pounder UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion puts down in a day. She is a self-proclaimed bad cook. The Olympic Medaler will also throw in a couple of protein shakes twice a day to get all her vitamins in. Hard core workouts require constant refueling and here's what Ronda will have in a typical day (and yes, she puts butter in her coffee):
- Chia bowl with chia seeds, hemp seeds, oats, agave nectar, almond butter, raisins, and cinnamon
- Coffee french press style, with grass-fed butter, raw coconut oil, stevia, & cinnamon
- Egg scramble on bread - 2 scrambled eggs with red peppers, tomatoes, spinach, avocado, mushrooms, and turkey bacon on top of Ezekiel bread with grass-fed butter
- Turkey Chili - ground turkey, red & green bell peppers, avocado, hemp seeds, beans, cayenne pepper, and chili pepper.
- Greek yogurt bowl - Greek yogurt, chia seeds, and agave
To read the full Cosmo article, please go to: