Thursday, September 7, 2017

Votre Vu Botanically-Activated Skincare & Makeup


Today I checked out a brand I have not tried before and wanted to share my experience with it. Votre Vu offers healthy skincare & makeup products that are created with plant and marine extracts native to France. Small batch, handcrafted with essential oils, vitamins, minerals and French kaolin clay that nourished and protects skin while also enhancing appearance.

They offer a whole skincare line for normal, sensitive, and combo skin along with cleansers, toners, serums, and creams. Votre Vu also has a complete makeup line including concealer, powder, blush, mascara, brows, eyeliner, shadows, lip line.

They were kind enough to send me over a Bronzer and Lip Crayon to check out for myself. The Champs- èLIPsèe lip crayon is an ulta-hydrating, botanical wax forumla. These go for $24 each and it comes in Naked (light nude) or Spark (mid-tone rose). I tried the Naked. They call the stick a chubby stick and it does not need to be sharpened, you just turn it like a lipstick which is great. It feels thick and creamy on my lips and it's darker than I expected with a touch of shimmer. It's more of a brown than a neutral.


Next, I tried the Beautè en Bronze Tantalizing Bronzer Duo. These go for $34 each and it comes in Monaco Sunrise (shimmering pink) and Cocktail Hour (perfect tan), or Tahiti Island time (dusty rose) and Paradise (rich berry). This is French kaolin clay-based powder and a great way to keep that summer tan popping. Great packaging, nice sturdy compact. I tried the Tahiti and it's perfect for my medium skin tone with a slight tan. The powder seems to come up and break up easier than a typical compact blush powder so go easy with brush when applying because a lot with come off on your brush. It's a light powder, not heavily pressed. Almost like a loose powder consistency.



I like the products and would love to check out some more of their line. I would recommend checking out the line if you like botanically based, cruelty free lines.

The brand is only available online. To find out more about Votre Vu and view their complete line, please go to: https://votrevu.com/?SID=7536f3e2972eaf79dcfb2593307b639a

*Cruelty Free line.


2 comments: