Friday, September 15, 2017

Nude Envie - Naked Lipstick



I am allllll about the nudes. If you love earth tones like browns and tans, this is the lipstick line for you. They just launched the line in early 2017. Nude Envie offers seven profound shades of nude colored lipsticks and one "perfect" nude lip pencil.

Isabel Madison is the founder of Nude Envie and she grew up immersed in the beauty industry and her passion for it never dwindled. She created the Nude line so women could showcase their skin tone while not overpowering their other defining features. I myself am draw to nudes because sometimes I feel like the bright colors are too distracting and this offers a more natural yet finished look.


I love all the colors in the line. Subtle variations of nudes and I want them all!! Isabel was super sweet to send me over a sample of her line. I picked out the color RUSH and she sent the pencil along with it. The lipsticks go for $30 each and the lip pencil is $26. The lipsticks come in cute little black boxes and the silver bullet shaped container is sturdy and sharp looking. Great product line for lips and I recommend the brand.


The Nude Allure lip pencil goes on smoothly and accurately and the feel of the lip stick is also creamy and moisturizing since its packed with Vitamin E and jojoba oil. The lipsticks are carefully crafted using finest ingredients. All products are paraben free, cruelty free, vegan, and gluten free.


Sign up on their website to get 15% off your first order.

You can find out more about the company and order here: https://nudeenvie.com/

It's also available at Barney's New York. (Barney's offers the lipliner free if you spend $90 on any Nude Envie purchase  *one per person, while supplies last, US only.)


2 comments: