Thursday, July 16, 2015

Cooking Day - Episode 2

By Lisa VanWilliams

The cool thing about being a Personal Chef is all the different dishes I get to make. My clients pick out what they want based on their dietary needs and I take it from there. It makes more time for them, and allows me to be creative in the kitchen and enjoy my passion for cooking.

It's great finding new recipes that taste great and can be added into my own home cooking repertoire. To be honest, some of these things I would never consider personally making, but after making some of them, I have definitely reconsidered.

You never know what you might like if you don't try anything new. So don't miss out on your next favorite thing! I will post new dishes we make so you can get ideas for your own families.

Today's client was gluten-free and here's what we made:

First Dish = Chicken Enchiladas with Black Beans and Green Salsa

Green Tomatillos Salsa before baking
Chicken Enchiladas with Corn Tortillas & Black Beans

Chicken Enchiladas with Green Salsa


Second Dish = Chicken Piccata with Capers


Half done with almond flour half with rice flour



Third Dish =  Japanese Beef Curry


Rutabaga, Fuji apple, carrots, beef, lots of seasonings/flavorings

Sides

Garlic Green Beans


Mixed Veggies In Butter Sauce


Dessert

Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies


Two weeks of meals and sides ready to store....



No comments:

Post a Comment