Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bed Bath Beyond & World Market

By Lisa VanWilliams

If you like specialty food or food from around the world, Bed Bath & Beyond has united with Cost Plus World Market and Milford is the only location in Connecticut to currently have one. I spoke to some employees at the store and they told me they put the market in a little over a year ago and let me tell you it's incredible.  They have little baskets filled with all kinds of goodies to try and wonderful ideas for gifts and stocking stuffers.  Jams, Japanese candy, truffle oil, coffees & teas, pasta and sauces from every region you can think of, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. 

Check out these mini honey pots, cute little smores kits they have, and even Halloween pasta!


In 2012 Bed Bath & Beyond acquired Cost Plus World Market and they are trying out World Markets in some select stores. So, if you happen to be in Milford stop by there and check it out. If you are not local, you can view their website online here: http://www.worldmarket.com/category/food-and-drink.do?nType=1

I plan to go back without my two year old so I can actually look at some items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment