Thursday, August 31, 2017

Revlon Beauty


Making women beautiful since 1932, and still going strong today with the face of Gwen Stefani repping the brand. Revlon was kind enough to send me over some of their latest picks and here's the lowdown.


I have not tried Revlon products in yearssss. I was surprised. First, I checked out the new Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick ($8.49 each). Great lipstick cases that are clear on one end so you don't have to open every single one to see what color it is. The colors are wonderful Pink Velvet, Va Va Violet, Gold Goddess, and Lilac Mist. My faves were Va Va Violet (which I was surprised, thought it was going to be to dark), and Gold Goddess. If none of these are your color, they have 82 on-trend shades in four finishes to pick from. Smooth application, and feels good on lips.




Next, we tried the Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor ($8.99 each). High-definition and lightweight color in 15 shades to pick from. Love, love, love these. The colors are deep and mesmerizing. The ones I did not think I was going to like, I liked. I looked at HD Blossom, HD Rhubarb, HD Garden, and HD Arabica. Popping red for HD Rhubarb was one of  my faves along with HD Arabica which is a nice rich brown, but any of these colors will rock for Fall season.



Revlon Kiss Balm ($4.99 each) and available in 6 fresh fruit flavors. I tried the Sugar Plum and it's a ultra hydrating lip care infused with natural fruit oils. These are great to keep in your purse. It smells wonderful, and offers SPF20 protection at the same time. Very sheer coverage..subtle but sexy.

Lastly, I checked out the Revlon Powder Blush ($10.99 each) in the color Dare to Bare. This color is light for me right now with the end of summer tan. They have 5 shades in total to pick from that offer silky, buildable powder blush to create vibrant color that will last all day.


To find out more about Revlon and other products they have, please go to: http://www.revlon.com/

Where to buy Revlon products? http://www.revlon.com/about/where-to-buy

Thanks Revlon!!



4 comments:

  1. Welcome to The Austin Medical News Journal your primary source for Healthcare business news, events and announcements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate you guys you are doing a really terrific job.
    Maeng Da Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog excessively interesting indeed. I really enjoyed studying it.
    Maeng Da Canada

    ReplyDelete