Friday, August 18, 2017

Australian Gold Botanicals



Australian Gold has been one of my longtime favorites. I think the tanning sprays smell incredible, they feel really nice on your skin, and I think it gives off a nice tan. This year, Australian Gold launched a new Botanical Sunscreen Line. I was excited they sent me over a few items in the line to check out for myself and I will be using them up for the end of Summer. The brand utilizes eco conscious packaging materials and the formulas are reef friendly.


The SPF 30 Mineral Lotion (goes for $14.99 ea) is a non-greasy, antioxidant rich formula that provides UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection. Water resistant up to 80 minutes. It smells incredible (like the rest of their products), and goes on smoothly and sinks right into my skin. It does have Eucalyptus in there to calm, reinvigorate and oxygenate skin.


I also checked out the Botanical Sunscreen SPF 50 Tinted Face Mineral Lotion (goes for $12.99 ea) which is a non-chemical sunscreen lotion that also provides UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection. Water resistant up to 80 minutes. It has a subtle tint to it and it's fragrance-free. This is specially designed for sensitive face skin, and it will not clog pores.


Australian Gold products are available at Ulta, CVS, and Walmart. You can find out more about the brand and other products here: https://www.australiangold.com/


Thanks Australian Gold!

3 comments: