It's a double header this weekend in New England with two MAJOR wine and food festivals going on as we enter into the Autumn season, and we are hitting them both up! The sixth annual GREENWICH FOOD + WINE FESTIVAL, presented by Serendipity Magazine is going on this weekend Sept 23-24th and there's still time to get your tickets.
Food, wine and Ziggy Marley on a Saturday night? Sign me up please! We have never been to the Greenwich Festival and we are really looking forward to checking it all and tasting some delectable creations from some of Connecticut & New York most innovative chefs.
To find out more and purchase tickets, please go to:
Photos courtesy of SERENDIPITY Magazine.
Here are some of the press releases a few details:
The sixth annual GREENWICH WINE+FOOD FESTIVAL, presented by Serendipity magazine (www.serendipitysocial.com) and benefitting Paul Newman's Hole in the Wall Gang Camp,Wholesome Wave and The Greenwich Department of Parks and Recreation, is now just 4 days away, and with ticket sales open, event organizers have announced some exciting additions to this year’s event:
In addition to the previously announced 10 chefs, Gregori Pena and Eric Haugen of The National in Greenwich, have been announced. Confirmed Ambassador Chefs who will also be serving up their favorite dishes include Jes Bengston (Brick and Wood), Rui Correia (Douro, Gaia), Samantha Mittler (The Dessertist), Stephen Lewandowski (Harlan Social), Christian Petroni (Fortina), Nadia Ramsey (Meli-Melo) and David Snyder (Char).
· FREE parking will be available on Saturday at Greenwich Plaza and at the Horseneck Lane Commuter Parking Lot, with guest shuttles sponsored by The Ashforth Company.
Tickets are now on sale via www.greenwichwineandfood.com or by calling 203-588-1363. Options are as follows:
· Friday’s Master Chef Dinner, hosted by Adam Richman with live music by The Bacon Brothers: $325.00 per ticket.
· Saturday All-Day Pass, including admission to the Grand Tasting Tent, cooking demonstrations, celebrity bookstore, Top Bartender Showdown, Burger Battle, Grill Master Tent, Taco Party! and lawn seating to co-headliners Ziggy Marley and Old Crow Medicine Show: $150.00 per ticket.
· All-In VIP Weekend Pass includes admission to Friday’s Master Chef Dinner and a VIP Pass for Saturday, which includes access to the Sustainable Dinner: $600.00 per ticket.
· Saturday VIP Pass with Intimate Dinner featuring Marcus Samuelsson and Red Rooster Harlem includes access to all events and areas of Saturday’s festival, VIP parking and restrooms, all-day access to the full bar in the VIP tent, Samuelsson’s private dinner and private seating for the evening’s main stage musical entertainment: $450.00 per ticket for lawn table seating; $4,000 for a lawn table of ten; $525.00 per ticket for on-stage table seating; $5,000 for an on-stage table of ten.
· VIP Festival All-Day Pass with Sustainable Dinner includes access to all events and areas of Saturday’s festival, VIP parking and restrooms, all-day access to the full bar in the VIP tent, Nischan and friends’ dinner and VIP viewing for the evening’s main stage musical entertainment: $375.00 per ticket.
The event’s Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/GreenwichwinefoodFestival, and website will also continue to post event news, restaurant participants and schedule updates over the coming weeks.
The event will be held rain or shine, and anyone under 21, including infants and those with strollers, will not be admitted. Animals are also not permitted.
Ziggy Marley and Old Crow Medicine Show to Co-Headline
at the Saturday Festival
The Bacon Brothers to Perform at Master Chef Dinner with Adam Richman