Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Munay Designs - Australian Stones & Crystals


For thousands of years, people have been utilizing crystals for their powerful abilities to soothe, heal, energize,  and ease anxiety to name a few. I follow several jewelry makers on Instagram and I have been looking for an Aqua Aura crystal for a while. I finally found Greta from Munay Designs out of Queensland, Australia. I love her pieces and I was so excited to actually work with her to create my own design.

Aqua Aura is a mesmerizing bright blue quartz created from a special process by heating vaporized trace metal (like gold) to a crystal's surface. This stone is a high and intense energy stone with strong vibrations. The cool thing is that she will send you a post card that lists all the characteristics of the stone you choose.


Aqua Aura characteristics:
  • Truth
  • Speak truth
  • Psychic healing
  • Communication
  • Energizing
  • Element "water"
  • Heart & Throat Chakra
  • Spiritual Elevation
  • Soul Energy
  • Activates all Chakras
  • Cleans and heals aura
  • Radiates inner beauty
  • Protection against negative energy

Greta has been making jewelry for over 10 years and she loves to work with naturally raw crystals, hill tribe silver, seashells, and much more. Majority of her crystals are found in Australia and they come from fossickers. I had to Google that, and its and Australian term that means to prospect, like a miner digging for gold. She told me, "Fossikers drive forever to the middle of nowhere, dig for days and sell their earth treasures at little country flea markets". She frequents the Byron Bay markets to purchases some of her stones. She has also witnessed the effects of crystal magic, and stated that it comes in so many different forms. 

I asked her if she had any aqua aura and she sent me a picture of all the stones she had. The crystal picked me, I didn't pick it. She then worked with me to pick out a waxed cotton cord color and I also asked to have a shell charm attached. I love my necklace!! The color is indescribably beautiful and alluring. My daughter is already asking me for one of her own :) 

I picked the 3rd one in from the left!
She also has tons of other options and colors to pick from, and she will work with you to customize a piece specifically designed to your liking. She makes bracelets, rings, necklaces, earrings, and leather bags. Prices vary, mine was around $55 with shipping to U.S. 

Picking a charm from Hill Tribe Silver
Also, if you have specific items you want to address, try to find the right stone:
Rose Quartz - brings inner healing
Turquoise - anti negativity & general healer
Blue Lace Agate - anxiety and stress relief
Azurite & Copper - arthritis and bone degeneration
Malachite - promotes growth and builds strength
Tourmaline - strengthen immune system, provides pain relief, helps to align spinal column

Variety of wax cotton color cords to pick from
Here's her website: https://www.munaydesigns.com/

Thanks Greta!



1 comment:

  1. I am surprised why other specialized don’t perceive your site I’m greatly cheerful I discovered this.
    Buy Kratom In Canada

    ReplyDelete